Vision Brief: All Society Vulnerable, Marginalized and Deprived people live to their full potential with rights fulfilled.
Mission Brief: Awaken Individual and groups people to their needs and ability to practical change in a participatory socio-economic development partnership.
Values Brief: Christianity; Respect for each other; Transparency and accountable; Working as a team; Producing quality results.
Data Entry Assistant Basic Role/JD
Data Entry Assistant Job Summary: The Data Entry Assistant(s) support BIDCAF data manager/officer in the areas of
ensuring that all collected data is properly managed electronically,
to inform program improvement. This position requires seriousness in
ensuring quality timely information availability to BIDCAF’s data manager and overall management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: • Ensures and maintains the proper accurate data tracking system (Ensures all the hard copy records are maintained on files).
• Receive all project data from the data manager and ensures all is entered in BIDCAF’s electronic database(s).
• Maintains the proper use of all the electronic database system functioning accurately.
• Participates in and supports the verification of the source of data.
• Supports the analysis of project data for quality information reporting.
• Establishes entry priorities and review data for deficiencies or completeness and provides timely detailed report of these input checks.
• Ensures that data entry set targeted deadlines is met with quality work output.
• Performs any BIDCAF official assignment not specified in this job description but relevant for the development of BIDCAF and meeting its mission, vision and objectives.
The position of data entry assistant requires focused flexibility and one to conduct him/herself in an exemplary fashion in accordance with BIDCAF Code of Conduct and ethical core values.