Vision Brief: All Society Vulnerable, Marginalized and Deprived people live to their full potential with rights fulfilled.
Mission Brief: Awaken Individual and groups people to their needs and ability to practical change in a participatory socio-economic development partnership.
Values Brief: Christianity; Respect for each other; Transparency and accountable; Working as a team; Producing quality results.
Support Staff Basic Role/JD
Support Staff Job Summary: As a support staff you greatly support BIDCAF management structure as per your
skills to help BIDCAF achieve project success through a quality team-work approach,
and your multi skills are an added advantages to BIDCAF service terms.
Key Duties and Responsibilities: • Takes lead in implementing the assigned support task.
• Driver(s) organizes and ensures timely safe transport means to concerned BIDCAF staff.
• Driver(s) ensure clean transport means are offered to BIDCAF staff.
• Welfare staff ensures timely safe welfare services are available for BIDCAF staff.
• Welfare staff ensure clean office working environment for BIDCAF staff.
• Support staff performs any BIDCAF official assignment not specified in this job description but relevant for the development of BIDCAF and meeting its mission, vision and objectives.
The position of support staff requires focused flexibility and one to conduct him/herself in an exemplary fashion in accordance with BIDCAF Code of Conduct and ethical core values.